We now partner with the Hooked delivery app! Place an order via the app and we will get to your shortly!
Warm Weather Whites
Pertico Pinot Grigio from Italy
– Bright and crisp, with aromas of apples and pears. Dry and smooth on the plate with pleasant minerality.
– Food pairing: Baked trout, ginger curry, fried rice
Fatum Sauvignon Blanc blend from Spain
– Zesty white with notes of citrus, passion-fruit, and melon.
– Food pairing: Goat cheese, oysters, sea-bass
R Stuart & CO from Oregon
– Fruit-forward Pinot with notes of fresh blue fruit, ripe strawberry accompanied by soft floral notes.
– Food pairing: Seared salmon, pulled pork, chorizo and fig
Viejo Feo from Chile
– Medium bodied Chardonnay showcasing tropical notes such as pineapple and mango with great minerality.
– Food pairing: Pan-seared salmon, aged cheeses, vegetarian risotto
Robert Mondavi Bourbon Aged from California
– Mondavi uses Kentucky aged barrels in this unique Chardonnay. Notes of vanilla, marshmallow, and baking spice with tropical fruit.
– Food pairing: Grilled chicken, popcorn, lemon-meringue pie
Westside Crossing from California
– A fantastic Chardonnay featuring notes of green apple, brioche, and clove. Great balance of oak and fruit.
– Food pairing: Soft cheeses, grilled trout, sea bass
– Smoky red offering notes of blue/black fruits with a touch of cedar and tobacco.
– Food pairing: Short ribs, steak sirloin, blue cheese burger
Textbook Napa Cab
- A classic Napa cab. Full bodied, with cinammon, clove, vanilla with a ton of blue and black fruits.
Full-bodied Old World Reds
Juan Gil Monastrell from Spain
– Deep purple/black color with explosive aromas of ripe currant,
red berries and smoked notes. Rich, powerful and voluminous.
– Food pairing: Grilled steak tenderloin, carne asada tacos, shish kabob
Sentinelle de Massiac Minervois from France
– Big bold Syrah/Carignan blend that is the perfect match for grilled meat. Earthy notes with ripe blueberry, black currant, bay leaf, and cracked black pepper.
– Food pairing: Charcuterie, ribeye steak, grilled portobello mushroom
Colossal Reserva from Portugal
– With an intense ruby color, this wine presents itself with a great concentration in the nose. Extremely rich aroma with predominance of red ripe frutis and some floral notes, well integrated with notes of spices coming from the ageing in French and American oak barrels.
– Food pairing: Sausage and peppers, mole chicken, jambalaya