Pickup and Delivery Options
Warm Weather Whites
Pertico Pinot Grigio from Italy
– Bright and crisp, with aromas of apples and pears. Dry and smooth on the plate with pleasant minerality.
– Food pairing: Baked trout, ginger curry, fried rice
Three Brooms Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand
– Tropical and orchard fruits with a complex citrus finish.
– Food pairing: Wild rice with asparagus, mozzarella, pesto pasta
Fatum Sauvignon Blanc blend from Spain
– Zesty white with notes of citrus, passion-fruit, and melon.
– Food pairing: Goat cheese, oysters, sea-bass
R Stuart & CO from Oregon
– Fruit-forward Pinot with notes of fresh blue fruit, ripe strawberry accompanied by soft floral notes.
– Food pairing: Seared salmon, pulled pork, chorizo and fig
Isbaela from Argentina
– Elegant Pinot full of red fruit, vanilla bean, and roses on the nose.
– Food pairing: Meat and cheese board, fettucine alfredo, roasted ham
Old Soul from California
– Full-bodied Pinot showing complex flavors of rhubarb, cherry, and blackberry.
– Food pairing: Beef wellington, venison, beef carpaccio
Viejo Feo from Chile
– Medium bodied Chardonnay showcasing tropical notes such as pineapple and mango with great minerality.
– Food pairing: Pan-seared salmon, aged cheeses, vegetarian risotto
Robert Mondavi Bourbon Aged from California
– Mondavi uses Kentucky aged barrels in this unique Chardonnay. Notes of vanilla, marshmallow, and baking spice with tropical fruit.
– Food pairing: Grilled chicken, popcorn, lemon-meringue pie
Westside Crossing from California
– A fantastic Chardonnay featuring notes of green apple, brioche, and clove. Great balance of oak and fruit.
– Food pairing: Soft cheeses, grilled trout, sea bass
– Full body with food-friendly acidity, notes of ripe plum, blackberry, and violet.
– Food pairing: Pork tenderloin, sharp cheeses, lamb shank
Noah River Cabernet
– Silky smooth Cabernet with an earthy nose and notes of red currant, spice, and blackberry.
– Food pairing: New York strip, bacon burger, duck breast
– Smoky red offering notes of blue/black fruits with a touch of cedar and tobacco.
– Food pairing: Short ribs, steak sirloin, blue cheese burger
Full-bodied Old World Reds
Juan Gil Monastrell from Spain
– Deep purple/black color with explosive aromas of ripe currant,
red berries and smoked notes. Rich, powerful and voluminous.
– Food pairing: Grilled steak tenderloin, carne asada tacos, shish kabob
Sentinelle de Massiac Minervois from France
– Big bold Syrah/Carignan blend that is the perfect match for grilled meat. Earthy notes with ripe blueberry, black currant, bay leaf, and cracked black pepper.
– Food pairing: Charcuterie, ribeye steak, grilled portobello mushroom
Colossal Reserva from Portugal
– With an intense ruby color, this wine presents itself with a great concentration in the nose. Extremely rich aroma with predominance of red ripe frutis and some floral notes, well integrated with notes of spices coming from the ageing in French and American oak barrels.
– Food pairing: Sausage and peppers, mole chicken, jambalaya